Zone Conference in (I'm not sure), Russia
I hope all you are getting Tony's letters. I also get weekly letters from his
companion Elder Brewer.His mom and dad send them to us.
Last week Tony cut Elder Brewers hair.
"So... Elder Tippetts gave me a haircut last Monday. It is a lot shorter than it was
last time. Basically my head is shaved right now, which I don’t like very much,
but we wear hats a lot anyway. Haha, this guy told me I look like Eminem actually.
I don’t see it."
I hope all you are getting Tony's letters. I also get weekly letters from his
companion Elder Brewer.His mom and dad send them to us.
Last week Tony cut Elder Brewers hair.
"So... Elder Tippetts gave me a haircut last Monday. It is a lot shorter than it was
last time. Basically my head is shaved right now, which I don’t like very much,
but we wear hats a lot anyway. Haha, this guy told me I look like Eminem actually.
I don’t see it."
Well... it will grow! :)

Hahaha, way to go, Elder Tippetts! That's a cute story. It is awesome to read his emails. He writes very well and it is so fun to read what he is experiencing. We love you guys!
ReplyDelete