All these pictures were on the last day when we
were waiting for the buses to pick us up.
Sara's family "Helaman's Other Heros"
Chloe's family "The Ellsworths" AKA " The Ellsweirds"
Sara and Jewel who happens to be her piano teacher.:)
Sara's sisters
At Stake Girls Camp last summer I was deemed the Unicorn Princess
as a joke. We solidified the deal when I acted as The Unicorn Princess in
the skit we performed as the Stake Committee. I will never live it down.
Here Zoey and Brittany pay their respects. :)
Sara showing how to make survival bracelets.
Yep, this picture pretty much sums up how we all felt!
Tony and I. We were so dirty.
My friend Jewel and I
Our fort that everyone can buy scoops of different kinds of food,
peanuts, M&m's, Hot Tomales,Slim Jim's, Skittles etc,
with the "prophets" the earned during the day by standing in Holy Places.
Chloe and Shelby
our funny Raenie
Chloe and Selena "sisters"
Chloe and Sarah "sisters"
No comments:
Post a Comment