So , I've picked up a few books to read.
wow, didn't realize how blurry
Wild Swans by: Jung Chang. About the Cultural Revolution in China. It's
really sad but amazing.
For The Love of Learning By: Amy Edwards. I'm trying to get inspired
for another year of Homeschooling.
I'm also revisiting Leadership Education: The Phases of Learning
by: Oliver and Rachel DeMille.
What next? School Prep.
I only have Lilly and Ian at home this year.
Sara will be in 11th grade, Chloe in 9th the starting of High School
Dallin in 7th. A little earlier than his time, he misses the cut off by 6 days so
we got permission for him to go anyway. 7th and 8th grade they started at Paradigm.
They will be separate from the high school students and they do things a little
differently. I like different.
Dallin is counting down the days. He's so excited.
Sara will drive them all to school everyday. So, no carpool for us! Thank Heaven!
So, it's just Lilly and Ian. I wish I'd known what I know now when I started homeschooling
Tony and the rest of the kids. I've learned a lot. I will do things a little different this year too.
I just have to get it all down on paper so I can see it and tweek it until it's just right.
Seeing a plan on paper does wonders.
When it's done, I'll show.
Can't wait to see the plan! So many exciting things happening in the Tippetts household! :) Soooooo awesome. It helps me to keep my mind straight with things written down too. Dunno how else to function, as a matter of fact. [sigh] See you guys soon!!
ReplyDelete