Thursday, March 31, 2011

Right where they belong.


I wear glasses, but not all the time.

I usually wear them when I'm watching a movie or

driving. But, at home I take them off and lay them down

somewhere. The window sill, the tops of bookshelves,

and I'm always forgetting where I put them.

It's a contant search....or was....until I was chastised

by my dear husband many times to keep them in their case.

Not very convientent advice but good nonetheless.

Now, everytime I can't find my glasses they are right

where I left them. In their case. It shocks me

and it makes me smile and giggle in awe

everytime I see them right where they belong.

A simple pleasure for a busy mom.

3 comments:

  1. I have the same problem, but I wear glasses all the time. The bigger problem is that I can't find the cases...I am lucky enough to have 2 pairs though, so if I can't find one, I usually can stumble upon the other. (I see the book you are reading-I have it and keep starting it. I am realizing it only helps if you actually read and follow it. You have inspired me to start it again. Thanks!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! It seems like such a novel idea to my kids (ok, who's kidding -- me too!) that if things are put away, they'll be there the next time you need them.

    Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do this all the time with my purse. "Has anyone seen my purse?" and it's almost always where it is supposed to be but I never remember to look there first.

    ReplyDelete