So, I go to my class last night which was really fun, and
Karen wanted to start us off with landscapes. She had us
picture one in our heads because we weren't going to
skech it first, we were just going to paint it from our
imaginations.
I pictured a beautiful fall day with Quaking Aspen trees
all around. Yes, that's what I wanted to try to paint.
Remember how I said you just have to let the water color
do it's thing and then just accept it as it is?
Well, This is what my painting wanted to be....

The road to Las Vegas.
Karen wanted to start us off with landscapes. She had us
picture one in our heads because we weren't going to
skech it first, we were just going to paint it from our
imaginations.
I pictured a beautiful fall day with Quaking Aspen trees
all around. Yes, that's what I wanted to try to paint.
Remember how I said you just have to let the water color
do it's thing and then just accept it as it is?
Well, This is what my painting wanted to be....

The road to Las Vegas.
No comments:
Post a Comment