Thursday, March 11, 2010

I've got a pretty awesome Mom.


My Mom loves to have a good time.
She vowed to herself that she would
always tell us she loves us, ans she has.
All eight of us!
She never got mad when we had to go
to the potty at the most inconvenient
times, she just took us.
Not like me.
She is an amazing artist and all of us know it
except her!
She is the most loving person alive and wants
everyone just to be happy.
She's has a contagious laugh and she laughs
a lot. And sometimes she can't stop!
She loves funny things her grandkids say.
35 of them!

I love taking this water color class with her.
She is so talented in not her art only, but many
other things too. I 've learned a lot about her
I never knew.

I Love You Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment