On Friday, which was the last day of our Missionary
Week, the kids were anxiously waiting to be able to do
"normal" things again.
Whatever! :)
They did impress me though. :)
I told them about how it's important to remember,
no matter what they were doing in their lives, to do
good continually. That is how we get our hearts pulled
to the front of our chests and Love!
This is what we do to feel our Saviors love for us.
It works.
I don't care what religion you are. We can love each other.
I've learned that this week. Well, I've known, but to
experience it is a whole different story.
Miracles have happened. I think they happen all
the time, we just don't recognize all of them.
Because they are small.
Some of my awesome Mother friends got together
for a sleep over. It was so great to connect with them.
We did some service in my friends neighborhood
late Friday night.
Saturday morning we helped each other through
some things mothers deal with, with their children.
We needed each other and we gave what we had.
And it helped.
A lot!
Sunday, I saw so many people at church that
came because of love. A miracle!!!!
Friendships have been made because of love!
Another miracle.
Testimonies have been strengthened because
of love.
The best miracle.
What a great week.
No comments:
Post a Comment