My Daughters of Light
We finally made it to the Opera.
It was really funny and the Opera House is beautiful.
So many lovely ladies in beautiful Cinderella dresses,
and gentlemen in nice suits and tuxes.
It was lovely.
We all wished we had dresses like that to wear.
One day! :)
The Opera was in Italian.
And did you know there is a translation at
the top of the stage?
Not me.
I was so involved in watching the performers,
trying to figure out what everyone was saying
and the gist of the story. I didn't notice anything else.
The man on the stage was pushing away the woman
on the stage.
Then everyone starts laughing.
I lean over to Sara, " What did he say?"
"He said, 'Stop talking, your making my eardrums bleed' "
Sara said.
"What!?" I said, astonished that for some
strange reason she could all of a sudden
understand Italian.
"How did you know that?"
She sarcastically gestured toward the
translation in slow motion.
I really enjoyed the rest of the show. :)
When I got home at 11pm T(my 15 yr old son)
had all the kids in bed and the house clean.
I hugged him so tight.
I went to bed happy.
It was really funny and the Opera House is beautiful.
So many lovely ladies in beautiful Cinderella dresses,
and gentlemen in nice suits and tuxes.
It was lovely.
We all wished we had dresses like that to wear.
One day! :)
The Opera was in Italian.
And did you know there is a translation at
the top of the stage?
Not me.
I was so involved in watching the performers,
trying to figure out what everyone was saying
and the gist of the story. I didn't notice anything else.
The man on the stage was pushing away the woman
on the stage.
Then everyone starts laughing.
I lean over to Sara, " What did he say?"
"He said, 'Stop talking, your making my eardrums bleed' "
Sara said.
"What!?" I said, astonished that for some
strange reason she could all of a sudden
understand Italian.
"How did you know that?"
She sarcastically gestured toward the
translation in slow motion.
I really enjoyed the rest of the show. :)
When I got home at 11pm T(my 15 yr old son)
had all the kids in bed and the house clean.
I hugged him so tight.
I went to bed happy.

it sounds great... especially the kids in bed and the house clean! I need to borrow T for a week!
ReplyDeleteSuch beautiful girls!
ReplyDeletethanks for posting tami! You are the greatest!!!!
ReplyDelete