The only good thing about doing our
taxes is that my husband and I usually
get to spend the whole day together. Our
tax guy lives is Ogden. We drop the kids off
at my trusted sisters house the night before,
then head up to Ogden early the next morning.
It's nice.
Last night we ate at Thai Delight(my all time fav)
with my father-in-law Aaron. It was great.
Then we came home, and I painted.
I'm really enjoying water color. A lot!
Here are my sketches I finally painted.
taxes is that my husband and I usually
get to spend the whole day together. Our
tax guy lives is Ogden. We drop the kids off
at my trusted sisters house the night before,
then head up to Ogden early the next morning.
It's nice.
Last night we ate at Thai Delight(my all time fav)
with my father-in-law Aaron. It was great.
Then we came home, and I painted.
I'm really enjoying water color. A lot!
Here are my sketches I finally painted.



This afternoon we'll probably come home and
watch Pride and Prejudice, read a little, cuddle a little,
then go get the kids. :) Oh, and I'm going to
paint that darned table too. :)
watch Pride and Prejudice, read a little, cuddle a little,
then go get the kids. :) Oh, and I'm going to
paint that darned table too. :)

Wow Kelly, you're a natural!
ReplyDelete