It's Missionary Week...
I got really excited about it and the kids....
well, not so much.
So today we will be having a family home
evening to introduce the activities for the week.
It's not just about NOT doing things
as it is about GOING and DOING good things
continually. Like Christ did.
This morning in the shower (the place I
receive inspiring thoughts) I thought of
so many things we can do.
Serve, be better friends, etc...
It'll be good.
I got really excited about it and the kids....
well, not so much.
So today we will be having a family home
evening to introduce the activities for the week.
It's not just about NOT doing things
as it is about GOING and DOING good things
continually. Like Christ did.
This morning in the shower (the place I
receive inspiring thoughts) I thought of
so many things we can do.
Serve, be better friends, etc...
It'll be good.
No comments:
Post a Comment