Thursday, February 18, 2010

Slacker!

I'm a total s l a c k e r.
And I dont like that about myself at all.
I have this table I want to paint for my living room,
a chair I want to reupholster (it's just a cushion really.)
and I want to make this Magnet Board for my kitchen.

I have pretty much everything I need.....

So what's the problem here?

Sometimes I'm just sitting there and I think...

Now is probably a good time to get started.

But, there is too much I'd rather do.
Like:
Just sit and take a breather.
Watch Pride and Prejudice for the umteenth time.
Watch the Olympics.
Sulk, because we can't get channel five...

See what I mean?
I've got slacker written across my entire forehead.

It's just gross!

It really is.











I'm starting on the table tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. I'll come over and watch pride and prejudice with you so we can be SLACKERS together. It's much more fun that way. Then maybe I can help you with your magnet board. Let's make it a date!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! How about the beginning of March?

    ReplyDelete