Monday, January 18, 2010


My good friend posted her and
her families bucket lists. 5 things we
would like to do in this life.I thought
it would be fun to do the same thing.
Ours were interesting and random.

Me
1. Serve several missions with my husband.
2. Write a children's book.
3. Create and build a learning boutique.
4. Visit the world.
5. Create beauty in painting and taking pictures.


T
1. Explode a vehicle.
2. Be a para rescuer.
3. Eat horse, dog, cat, and alligator.
4. Be sky dive and scuba dive certified.
5. Become fluent in an Asian, African or
Middle Eastern language.

S
1. Travel
2.Scuba Dive, paraglide, skydive, and bungee jump.
3. Become fluent in French.
4. Have my own clothing line.
5. Be a mother.

C
1.Travel.
2. Be a dancer.
3. Learn to figure skate.
4. Paraglide.
5. Play the flute

D
1.Write at least 2 books
2. Be an artist.
3. Have a family and a house.
4. Be a carpenter.
5. Go to Paris.
6. Go on a mission.
7. Go rock climbing.
D couldn't stop... there is just so many good things.

Lills
1. Be a water paint artist like Beatrix Potter.
2. I want to be a mom.
3. Go to Africa and Paris.
4. Own Dance Dance Revolution.
5. Be a really good cooker.

Wow! We're going to have so much fun! :)

3 comments:

  1. Thats cute. There are some good ones your kids have! It's funny to see how different the goals are with age!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to do this with my girls.
    I MISS YOU!!
    So jealous you were the last person to see my brother before he left.
    AND I'm making the recipe above.
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete