
Have you ever felt "DONE"!!!!
Done with diapering, done with dishes,
done with being pregnant, done with
drama, done with sickness, done fighting
the adversary...
just "DONE" with those beasts!
Well, I have and sometimes
when I feel "DONE" I'm not really
done at all. Maybe I haven't really
started yet. And sometimes I am in
the midst of whatever beast is plaguing
me and I just have to endure it.........
and then, eventually, I conquer!!!
in a sense, I am the Beast Master. :)
I really like the sound of that!
... I really do!
The key to enduring is feeling love and
laughing hard.
Sometimes good memories help me to feel love
and laugh so that those beasts don't feel so
vicious! I can actually feel those beasts
back down into the darkness.
I feel like I've mastered the Beast.
With help, of course, through love,
and memories.
The Beast Master will live on
as long as there are beasts to
conquer!
you go girl!
ReplyDelete