

Yep! When I have my sisters kids over
there are 12 of them. 6 of hers 6 of mine.
It's actually very lovely when they come.
Every one has someone to play with.
There are squabbles here and there
like when E and Sophie got in a slapping
fight at the table. Poor Sophie always
gets the brunt of it too. She just cries
while E yells at her. E is 22 mo.
Sophie is 2.
But, for the most part they just play nicely together.
Sometimes I can even do what I want to do.
It's kind of like calgon. I say, " bring them over
so I can have a break."
I love them and they all have such fun
personalities. When they all get together
their personalities shine.
Next week my sister gets my kids.
It's the ultimate trade. One week I get the kids
while Tami gets a break, the next week she
gets the kids and I get a break. It's an all day thing too.
From 9 am to 5:30 ish pm. We do it once a month
through the summer.
After the day with the kids, my feet hurt
but I was glad to have them.
I'll let you know what I did on my day off
next Thursday.
there are 12 of them. 6 of hers 6 of mine.
It's actually very lovely when they come.
Every one has someone to play with.
There are squabbles here and there
like when E and Sophie got in a slapping
fight at the table. Poor Sophie always
gets the brunt of it too. She just cries
while E yells at her. E is 22 mo.
Sophie is 2.
But, for the most part they just play nicely together.
Sometimes I can even do what I want to do.
It's kind of like calgon. I say, " bring them over
so I can have a break."
I love them and they all have such fun
personalities. When they all get together
their personalities shine.
Next week my sister gets my kids.
It's the ultimate trade. One week I get the kids
while Tami gets a break, the next week she
gets the kids and I get a break. It's an all day thing too.
From 9 am to 5:30 ish pm. We do it once a month
through the summer.
After the day with the kids, my feet hurt
but I was glad to have them.
I'll let you know what I did on my day off
next Thursday.
No comments:
Post a Comment