My good friend Christine came over yesterday.
We had the best conversation.
We talked about getting to know Christ better
and following His will. And how we have so much
freedom and happiness when we do.
And how to teach this to our children.
She suggested a book to me.
21 Days Closer to Christ.
We had the best conversation.
We talked about getting to know Christ better
and following His will. And how we have so much
freedom and happiness when we do.
And how to teach this to our children.
She suggested a book to me.
21 Days Closer to Christ.

You better believe I went straight
to the Library to check it out!
There were three more copies there.
Why are people not reading this?
Christine inspires me every time I see her.
She has taught me so much.
I had my visiting teachers over too.
Wanda and Brittney!
We talked about saying sincere prayers.
We also talked about our babies, poop, falling down stairs,
and watched them interact with each other.
When they left they said a prayer in my behalf.
What awesome ladies.
I felt blessed just to have them in my home.
It was a good friend day for me.
Thanks you guys!
No comments:
Post a Comment