Sunday, June 28, 2009

What are you scared of?


Last night Tony and I went on a date. We went to
our favorite restaurant Thai Delight. I had a soda.
Not just a soda, but a cold, frothy,delicious soda
and I drank it up.
Then we went to a movie and I was reminded
of one of the things that completely scare me.



Theater women's restrooms.

It's only THEATER restrooms.
You know when you get to the theater and
find a seat , get all comfy and you have
to leave it to go to the restroom?

Sometimes I'm the only one in there.
That's when it gets scary.

So, I'm on the commode and
visions of psychopaths come into my mind
and I envision them hiding in the rest room
just to attack the next innocent woman who
comes in to do her thing. Me!
I feel like I'm being watched and followed
to the sink.

My heart starts to race and I try to get
done as fast as I can, so I can get the heck outta
there!

Well, last night, because of that dang soda
I had to use the restroom 4 times while I was there.
I felt like I was going to have a heart attack.

Lesson Learned.
Wait until AFTER the movie to enjoy a soda.

No comments:

Post a Comment