
Picture of T, his cousin Carlin and friends
dressed up for the Temple Celebration.
They were in the Choir.

This is T.
We went to Arctic Circle for ice cream.
It was nice to be with T.
We figured out all the Merit Badges he has
and what he needs to get his Eagle Award.
Camping and Personal Management is all he needs
and then his Eagle. He will finish this in the summer.
There is a little park in our neighborhood
that he wants to make nice.
Plant some trees, replace the metal jungle gym
for nice plastic equipment.
It will be a busy summer for him.
He gets to participate in the
Pioneer Trek and Especially For Youth at BYU
this summer as well and
we can't forget all the friend time he wants.
stake dances, night games etc...
He did suggest to us yesterday that him and his
friend want to visit all the Temples in Utah.
I'm cool with that. :)
We talked Politics.
He came with me shopping for
milk and shoes and in turn
I met his cute friend Kirstina.
We had a good time together.
And, I swear if I eat another Ice Cream Cone
I'm going to puke! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment