Kissy Lips!Sara and I started at an Ortho appt. @ 8:40am
She got a set of x-rays taken.
She needs 8 baby teeth pulled.
I think only 2 or 3 teeth have
fallen out on their own.
All the rest?.... Pulled.
Sara says she hates her retarded teeth.
But, she also said that she's fine
getting her teeth pulled
if.....
there would be a lot of ice cream involved.
There will be honey, There will be! :)
So we went to Baskin Robins.
It was closed.
We decided to go to Albertsons to get some
make-up she needed for the
Temple Celebration.
Black eye liner and some bright lipstick.
Then off to Arctic Circle for her
delectable ice cream.
(It was the one of the few places that
were open that early.)
We chatted a bit about life and the fun stuff
she wants to do for school. Shakespeare Class,
plays, museums, an Opera.
COOL!!!
She is so excited about going to girls camp
and a Stake Fun Day that ends with a dance
that 12 year olds can go to.
Ohhh... the excitement!
It's fun having teenagers.


I hope she enjoyed the Temple Celebration! My oldest got to participate too (in the choir) and it was a great experience.
ReplyDeleteShe loved the Celebration. She will Never forget her experience. I was so happy they got the opportunity.
ReplyDelete