So, A bird decided to let a turd go just as
he flew over me. Yes, it landed on my hand.
I was on my way back to the van after
a very difficult trip to
Red Butte Gardens.
I'm wondering if this bird followed me
around the gardens and noticed I was
NOT acting like a mature 30 something
year old Mother.
Whining and mumbling under my
breath. Getting frustrated too easy
and annoyed at the kids. Getting
irritated that I wore stupid shoes
and my leg muscles hurt.
I hardly noticed the beautiful trees,
the flowers just budding, wide open spaces,
and a beautiful bride getting her bridal
pictures taken. That D (my 7 yr. old son)
most excitedly called, "HHHOT!!"
And, most importantly, I did not take advantage
of the good company I had.
It's as if the bird knew I deserved a
consequence of my actions.
I deserved to be pooped on.
Lesson Learned!
Kelly I can't believe it landed on you! I love reading your blog!!!!
ReplyDelete