Saturday, December 7, 2013

Some of the best books

Lately I've been kind of burnt out with teaching my kids at home.
I'm tired. I've done it for so along. It seems I don't have the energy
to get it all done like I used to.
I used to be so on top of my game.  Because I was so excited.

I've kind of pooped out and I'm trying to get back to being excited
once again.

When I started homeschooling, the most important thing to do was to
find others who shared a great vision. I didn't really know
what my vision was at the time, but one thing led to another and I finally
found what I was looking for a few years into my homeschooling adventure.

I was introduced to the Thomas Jefferson Education.  I read the book
before it was actually published into a real book and I knew this is
where I was meant to be.  I was on fire.

Thomas Jefferson Education, or Leadership Education helps you to
understand the importance of a Classical Education.  Reading the classics.

I was introduced to some of my all time favorite books.  So,
I figured I would start again where I started before. And reread some of my
favorite Classic Literature.

The best thing I learned back then about Classic Literature is that if a book
interests you, it shapes your thoughts and opinions, and you learn from the
book every time you reread it, It's a classic. It could be any book.

These are the books I'm excited to start reading  again. I've read them before
but, it's been a few years and I have LOVED them. And they all have helped me
stay excited about homeschooling.

I can feel some of the excitement inching it's way back into my bones. :)
Why don't you pick one up too and see how it makes you feel.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment