Sunday, October 13, 2013

21 years

This last weekend my husband and I celebrated our 21st wedding anniversary.
No pictures, sorry. I even brought my camera along but never pulled it out.
We had a staycation like we do every year. My sister had the kids which they
all loved because... well...what's not to love about sleepovers with your cousins?
Right? Right!

We did all our favorite things:
We went to the Temple.
Out to eat, Italian this time.
The book store.
The farmers market, to get a yummy danish, hot chocolate and fresh fruits and veggies.
Hiked up a beautiful trail to immerse ourselves in the turning colors of fall.
Watched part of a movie...walked out and got a red box. Haha!
We talked a lot.
We walked a lot
We loved it.

I have now been married as long as I haven't been married.
My husband knows me in and out too well. :)
 And still loves me. :)
I am so thankful for him and the life we built together.





1 comment:

  1. Happy 21st Kelly and Tony! Wow, and great job!! Best Wishes to you both.... you are wonderful examples to follow... Thanks!

    ReplyDelete