Saturday, June 1, 2013

Hey...

Things are going by really fast and I haven't taken the pictures I should have
during all of it and I can't stinkin' find the battery charger thingy for the Camera's
battery. Ugh.

So this is what I got for you all.:)

Tony is doing so great and I'm sure you all know from his letters. They are a
highlight. The are fun and positive. I couldn't be happier. Him and his
companion are becoming great friends so that is always a plus.
Talking to him with skype was awesome and I realized...he doesn't really miss us.
But that is okay. I'm getting tougher at having him gone. And he's just loves being
there. His language is amazing. His companion said Tony was far more prepared
with the language than he was after being in the MTC for 12 weeks.
Heavenly Father is really helping these missionaries in a very real and personal way.

School is out! Thank heavens. It's been a tough but productive year.

Sara is a legal driver now and feels really good about that!
We are getting together our summer goals that we have divided into 4 categories:
Physical, Spiritual, Mental, and Emotional(Service). We are also going to do some
indexing (Thanks to Crikette for teaching us).

I made curtains for our living room. Oh my gosh I like them so much better than
blinds.
I've also made tons and tons of pioneer skirts, aprons and bonnets for those who
 need them for trek. We still have tons to make. Including a pioneer dress for
myself. I'm pretty excited about the whole shindig.
Things are coming together after all this planning and organizing. There are amazing
people on all our committee's.

I've learned some hard lessons too. About myself and how I need to change to
become a true follower of Christ. I've made mistakes, big ones, and I'm more
thankful for the knowledge of Christ's Atonement and His love for me. I'm so
thankful for repentance, and so thankful for forgiveness.

Need to go and sign up for the Summer Reading program with the fam...
Peace out!




No comments:

Post a Comment