Tuesday, April 9, 2013
A Mighty Band Of Youth
We got a letter yesterday from Tony. He said he's in the MTC Choir and they
did a special on the MTC that aired on channel 5 between Conference sessions.
He said to see if we could see him. I didn't see it so I looked it up and I think I
saw Tony. I showed Chloe and she just laughed at me. Okay, seriously, I searched
for him. Every time it showed the choir I would pause it and search for his face.
And I'm pretty sure I saw it. It's tiny, but I'm sure that was him.
Just look for yourself: Left hand side where the men are, on the right end of the row next
to the hand rail, 2nd to last row.
15 seconds into the video pause it and look. Just tell me I'm wrong!
You can watch this awesome video: A Mighty Band Of Youth. Just click the link below.
http://www.ksl.com/?nid=295&sid=109376
It's okay if you laugh at me too but I'm confident. :)
I e-mailed Tony and asked if I am right. He'll let me know!
I may or may not tell you either way. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment