S, Jujie, C, and Meg
12 1/2 Things I love about C:
1. Her smile can brighten anyone's day. She smiled the
first day of her life and has been ever since!
2.She compliments and hugs everyone she sees (that she
knows of course)and makes them feel like a million bucks!
3. She loves to read. Sometimes she and I can be caught
staying up way to late in a blanket reading. And sometimes
she reads while she should be doing her chores! Sometimes you
just cant help it! :)
4. She is an exceptional actress which showed in her last
performance of "Much Ado About Nothing" as Hero.
5. She is so animated when she tells stories about her days.
Her hand gestures and the word "like..." and "K?" have very
comfortable spots in her vocabulary.:)
6. She can make a friend in about 2 seconds!
7. She has such an energetic personality.
8. She is a great babysitter and really helps the kids have fun!
9. She hates to miss out on any story, family activity,or even a
talk in church.
10. She has the deepest desire to do the right thing.
11. She tries really hard to read her scriptures everyday.
12. She loves the gospel and sees the blessings of it
at work in her own life.
1/2. She loves to....
Love you so much C! You ROCK my world.
I am not a rock star, I am a punk rocker!
ReplyDelete