It was a little tricky trying to make it individualized.
T just wanted to hang with his friends on his b-day
so on E's b-day we spent the day together as a
family plus Jeremy, Tony's best friend.
We went to Villiage Inn for breakfast and I swear
they put some kind of sleep induced drug in their food.
I was about to fall over after breakfast I was so tired.
But, we still stopped at a yard sale. T and J bought a
plastic ghost you plug in and put on your lawn for a
Halloween decoration. J bought T a blow dart gun and
they needed a target. Perfect.
T is also interested in War Hammer. A table top game
with figurines and landscapes and you battle army against
army. It's pretty complicated and pretty cool. So, he got a
set of 5 figurines with paint.
Anyway, we went swimming after my husband and
I passed out for an hour. No pictures...sorry.
E LOVES Webkins. So he got a new one with some
birthday money. He got goggles too that broke at the pool
and a nurf Thor Hammer. oh the excitement!
For the cake we had to make what they both wanted.
Strawberry Jello Cake with Star Wars guys on top.
It looks like a mess but it was super delish!
4 plus 17 candles that they blew out together!
4 things I love about E.
1. Because he is my youngest, I crave baby cuddling
and he is so willing to cuddle me.
2. He's stinkin' funny. Quoting movies and winking
at the kids. He's a hoot!
3. Even though it can be hard to handle sometimes,
he is one persistent little person. I know he'll go far!
4. His belly laugh. It makes you happy.
Love you Eebs!
17 things I love about T
1. his stupid smile every time I try to take a picture of him
2. his motivation
3. his willingness to help out
4. his style
5. he likes the same kind of music I do
6. he wrestles with his brothers and loves it
7. he's an awesome cook
8. his ambition
9. i love the music he writes
10. his humor
11. he buys me chocolates, just because
12. he gives awesome back rubs
13. he hangs with his sisters at night and laughs
with them.
14. he's fun to talk to
15. he plays with his food
16. he loves us
17. He has a testimony of our Lord and Savior.
Love you T!
You're family is awesome. I know I say that everything I post. But, seriously. Awesome.
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday to both of them!! The cake looks delicious! Tony's expression is priceless... and CUTE hair Chloe!!