Our family at Moab
C is taking new classes that will challenge her, I am
embarking on a new adventure of helping to create a
Love of Learning (ages 3-12) environment for families
who have Scholars at the Common Wealth School that
the girls have been involved in. D, Lills and E will attend.
After much heartache of leaving families I've loved to work
with, I feel like I have been pushed out of my comfort zone
for a reason. Which brings me to the theme I've chosen for
our new school year:
WE CAN DO HARD THINGS!
We can read hard books.
We can finish hard projects cheerfully.
We can learn the value of hard work and what it means for us
physically, emotionally and mentally.
We can play hard.
We can improve relationships in home and neighborhood.
We can learn to love by serving in our homes, our neighborhoods,
and our country.
We can take care of the mundane by having a good time with it
and building memories.
We can do what ever Heavenly Father asks of us and trust that
he will make things better.
I will catch you up with what we have done this summer soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment