T and his friend who played his love interest Cecilly (spelling?)
Paradigm High put on "The Importance
Of Being Earnest"
T played Algernon. A sarcastic fellow who goes bumbering
to get out of things....Watch the movie...then you'll understand.
to get out of things....Watch the movie...then you'll understand.
T grew his hair out so they could curl it.
Here is the cast.(T -front row-left)
Aren't their costumes awesome?
Aren't their costumes awesome?
What a fun and fantastic play. T never rehearsed at home
so when I sat there watching, I was awestruck at his performance.
At all of their talents! They were just exceptional!
Each of them had long parts and their timing was
as close to perfect as you can get.
They had long rehearsals and I had a tired son.
Amidst it all he kept a good head on his shoulders.
It's all over now and T is reconnecting with his friends...
I'm one proud mama.
Wow! That is awesome! Go Tony!!! I would have loved to see this play! Your kids are so talented
ReplyDelete