Tuesday, February 22, 2011

A talent? You decide!

Yep, that's toilet paper wrapped around her nose
to spare her the smell. C can smell things that are
not of this cosmos. Not that toilets dont stink, but
she is ultra sensitive. Ultra, Ultra sensitive.

Yesterday we were walking back to the car
after ice skating.

"Eww it stinks so bad!"

Breathing in, completely missing any stench
that could be in the air.
"I dont smell anything but ice coldness!"

"It stinks mom...Bad!"

You never know when a talent like this could be useful!
I'll keep you posted!

2 comments:

  1. Jason has super senses. His sense of smell was endearing when we were dating, but now, not so much. He can even smell ants! I still haven't found a great use of his super power. good luck. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. super smell? sucks for her but could be useful for you :)

    ReplyDelete