Tuesday, February 15, 2011

A little motivation!


Lills was having a hard time getting motivated to
do her math so, the chocolate chips were placed
there for her to eat when she finished each row.

Worked like a charm!

Don't we all need motivation to accomplish
the mundane? I do!

What can we reward ourselves for doing the things
we "have" to do...laundry, dishes, mopping, shopping,
play referee etc...

Here are mine....
When I go shopping I buy myself a 63 cent
lemon pie. Delish!

I do laundry everyday with the help of
one of my children.... my reward?
They fold!

Mopping and dishes has it's own reward.
When it's done I get a clean kitchen to sit in
and study.

The everyday problem solving and sibling rivalry
I deal with gets me time to read. I love that!

How do you motivate yourself?
What rewards do you enjoy?

No comments:

Post a Comment