Wednesday, January 26, 2011

The coolest flashlight ever!

So, we have a crisis going on.
We lost our Red Box movie case.
It's disappeared.

Yesterday I was looking under our
TV cupboard for it and I hollered,
" Hey, you guys have a flashlight?"
E, my 3 year old, was so excited.
"I have one mom. I get it!"
So he brought me the coolest flashlight ever!

Align CenterThe coolest, but not helpful!
I'm still looking for the case.
We're up to $5!

2 comments:

  1. i am so offended that you didn't use our cool flashlight!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't say I didn't use it. I tried! still didn't work. I would use anything to find that case. We still cant find it! Now we have to buy another movie we dont want. You would have thought having to buy CAMP ROCK would teach us a stinkin' lesson!!! Ugh!

    ReplyDelete