
There have been so many special blessings
that have happened this Christmas and would
take 9 years to explain it all, but I want to testify
of God being aware of us and our desires.
This year I really wanted to focus on Service and what
we could all do to make a difference in someones life.
I, like my mom, have this perfect
picture of what "service" looks like.
It's rosy! Really rosy!
Everyone is happy and holding hands, smiling,
so willing to make someone's life easier.
It just did not happen that way and never does.
And probably never will, but I learned, as I have
before, about being a friend and that is one of the
best things to do for someone. No judgments, just love.
My husband was feeling a little overwhelmed at
Christmas with so many people in need. And I felt
so much trust that Heavenly Father would let us
know what to do to help and we just ended up in
the right places at the right times on
Christmas Day and the two days before Christmas.
I feel so blessed, and am so willing to do what ever
I need to do to be an instrument
in God's hands to help Him help others.
On Christmas Adam,(the day before Christmas Eve)
when my kids and I and some other families
went to a care center to sing Christmas songs to the
residence there, Lills, my 6 year old reported,
"My heart just feels so good! D
doesn't your heart feel good too?"
My heart felt so good too because that's what
loving and serving others and Trusting God feels like.
I dont ever want that feeling too far away from me.
My picture of service has had a paradigm shift.
It's crazy and the kids complain and it will always
be inconvenient but after, even if the kids
won't admit it, it changes us for the better.
Love to all of you!
Kelly
No comments:
Post a Comment