
I love Conference weekend so much. It's
so relaxing.
My daughters and I were able to go to the
Saturday Morning Session together.
We rode Trax. That was exciting.
The girls had the most fun putting the money
so relaxing.
My daughters and I were able to go to the
Saturday Morning Session together.
We rode Trax. That was exciting.
The girls had the most fun putting the money
in the machine to get our tickets.


Elder Uchtdorf was our favorite speaker but the
other talks were wonderful too.
What I took from what I heard and saw:
Labor/hard earned achievement creates self worth
Simplicity is ultimate Sophistication
It really does make a difference when you sing smiling.
I am known and individually loved by God.
(I dont think I ever get tired of hearing that!)
"Because of your faith ________ (insert your name)
my joy is full." and then He wept!
"Hold my hand and we will go through this together"
"Dont be afraid to act as the spirit prompts you.
You may feel awkward but you will gain confidence."
"Be still and know that I am God!"
Through every talk, song, prayer seek for personal answers.
Go to bed early; get up early; feel invigorated.
"Be of good courage; be not afraid; for I am with thee."
Have courage in my parenting!
Opening your heart and talking to people is fun.
I met a man on the train who told me his wife just
bought aerosol pancake mix.
A couple on the train were excited to come home
to pancakes that were prepared for them to eat
for lunch.
A young man was so excited about hearing Elder
Uchtdorf speak because he was his favorite.
One lady fluttered her eyebrows
(not eyelashes, eyebrows!)
at her man so fast it made me giggle.
What did you love about conference?


What adorable girls! I loved everything about conference! Especially my family room mess of blocks, coloring pages and crayons, littlest petshops, and a big fort with blankets, stools and books! At least the kids were "listening".
ReplyDelete