Wednesday, September 1, 2010

2 things...

2 things I use every day to
help me become a better person:

1. Be an annoyer and a disturber to Satan.
Be the kind of person that makes Satan say
"Oh no, she's up again?"

Isn't that great! Sometimes I say that when a
"hard to handle" child wakes up. It has changed
my perspective on how to help guide my children
and how to guide myself!

2. Heavenly Father is always up for giving
us a challenge. I feel like I have many this year.
Hard ones too.

Sis. Jolley spoke about a woman who called her
husband and asked him to remind her why they
decided to have 8 children.

He kindly said to his wife...
"Because Heavenly Father knew we
could handle 7!"

Those are words of wisdom!
I have taken that to heart everyday.
He really does want us to grow and become
more. He gives us those opportunities so
we don't become stagnet.

Some of my "opportunities" are my youngest son's
screaming temper and my oldest son's football
experience!

It is up to us to decide what we will do with
the opportunities he places before us.

How will you handle yours?

Listen to this amazing message from
Pres. Faust

1 comment:

  1. Kelly we miss your family. I love the perspective of Sister Jolly's husband even though it really sucks that it has to be that way! We love you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete