Thursday, June 3, 2010

Keeping up is easier than catching up.

A small part of our schedule is in force.
We have split up our day into 3 sections.
Morning: Getting ready for the day, breakfast and chores,

Midday: Lunch, Learning time, keeping up on our
goals. This is when we read for summer reading
programs,work on Eagle project, Faith in God ,
Personal Progress, Duty to God etc.. And other
goals the kids have set for themselves.
The kids really want to learn French so we
got CD's and books, D wants to learn how to draw
Dragons and things like that. The kids play games
too like Settlers of Catan and Monopoly.

Evening: Friend time, dinner, free time.

We have to stay on track because it harder to
catch up on it.

My hubby and I just started training for a 5K.
We are so out of shape. Right now, we are
running/walking a mile. 1 min. running, 1 min. walking.
My legs are so sore I'm walking like an old woman,
all hunched and walking slow. Going down the
stairs is a joke. But hey, we are doing it and it hurts good.
Know what I mean?

But I have a question. I heard that you are suppose
to tighten up while you are running. You know,
tighten your legs, abs and butt, but it really strains my
back and neck. I try to relax and breathe but then I
feel like I'm just jiggling. Does that make sence?

But we are trying to keep it up because now I have a lot
to catch up on. I have a tummy...and no I'm
NOT pregnant but I swear it looks that way.
But I'm determined.

Good-bye jiggly tummy. Hello 4 pack.

Hey, I can dream!

2 comments:

  1. Let it jiggle. I've found that the more I run, the less I jiggle. So keep running and have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome that you're running...I have to agree with Tami when I say that I jiggle too and it's getting better the longer I've been running...it was a little compliment (but embarassing) the day that I started running and thought to myself...hey I think my back isn't jiggling!...yep that would be back fat...yuck, but I think it's gone (or a good part of it anyway)!

    ReplyDelete