


I love Conference. I love listening to our church leaders
and all of their wisdom. They are so loving and
wonderful. Easter was fun too. We spent Saturday
at Tami's doing the Easter Egg hunt and finding
money filled eggs the kids loved.
Money motivates!
We ate yummy food and watched the
Sat Session with the whole Fam Damily.
The guys went to Priesthood and I picked
T up at the airport. We all missed him.
He went to visit his cousin Aaron in Vegas.
Everyone home on Sunday felt good.
We ate Robin Eggs and read "LDS Why"
that we bought for the family. It's
really good and fun to read through.
Then we watched Conference on the computer
while we prepared food together and
ate chips and salsa.
Food is love!
Conference is love!
Family is love!
Love, Love, Love, Love, all over the dang place! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment