Thursday, April 1, 2010

Autumn

Here is my last picture I pained in my last
water color class last night. I learned a lot when I painted
it and was having so much fun after feeling stressed.
Ask Garth.
He laughed at me. :)
Karen told me to stand up, take a deep breath
and paint while I was standing.
It was hard.

But it is finished.
My husband and I used to ride
4 wheelers through paths like this.
It brings back so many good memories.
After staring at it I realized I have no tree shadows.
Oh well...practice makes perfect. :)

3 comments:

  1. Hey, I made a comment on here the other day and it never showed up! What the heck??

    You did an awesome job on this painting. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are amazing! I absolutely love this picture and I think you are so smart to go do something that you love and obviously have a talent for. Miss ya

    ReplyDelete