Monday, March 29, 2010

This and That

Right now I'm enjoying the CD Primary Colors.
I love it!
There is a lullaby that I swear
I'm going to memorize so I can sing
it to the kids.

I'm glad the weekend is over
and I can relax. I had
the opportunity to speak
in Sacrament Meeting
about the Crucifixion yesterday.

It caused me to study a lot.
I learned so much and gained
a deeper testimony of the
Atonement. And knowing
that God knows me and helps me.

Mom, Cindy and Rashelle came.
I love them.

We are blessed.
The Lord is good.
So good!

My friend had her baby
yesterday and we had her
family over for dinner.
Her in-laws came too and
shared with us their
experience serving a mission in
Nauvoo.
That is my dream.
To serve a mission with my husband.
It's his dream too. :)

One day!

Do you know what I want right now?

I want this nifty water color set.
Some ice that is easy to chew.
A silent house so I can read.
An inspiring painting to look at.
Comfy socks and slippers.

A kiss and a hug. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment