Nausu (the boy from Saudi Arabia)
was on the phone. Then he said,
"He's probably like that because his mom is.
Lets make them cookies tomorrow!"
Good Idea!
Then I took 2 Excedrin and went to bed.
And couldn't sleep. I ended up in bed with
Lill's and caught a few hours I think.
Well, I woke up tired and groggy and by
the end of the afternoon I was Mrs. Grouch!
Pick up your mess, dont climb up there,
get off the couch like that! Turn that down!
Get your work done...please!
B E Q U I E T!!!!!!
This is what I sounded like.
Today, I just had to realize what was
happening. And I did when I was driving
alone in a quiet car!
I just refocused myself and I felt
much better!
We all got the house clean and dinner made,
ate and cleaned up and we made the best
cinnamon rolls ever for Nausu and his
family.

Satan sure has sneaky ways of getting us to fail!
I feel so blessed that I recognized it in time!
We made some cinnamon rolls for us too so,
I'm going to go enjoy one!
You can too. :)
Cinnamon Rolls
1/2 cup butter
2 cups flour
3 T. sugar
1 T. baking powder
1 t. salt
3/4 cup milk
Heat oven to 375 degrees.
Cut butter into flour, sugar, baking powder,
and salt in medium bowl, using a pastry blender
or criss-crossing two knives, until mixture looks
like coarse crumbs. Stir in milk until dough leaves
the side of the bowl. (dough will be soft and sticky)
Roll out onto a floured surface into a rectangle.
about 1/4 inch thick.
Spread softened butter (not in the recipe above)
on the dough. Then spread brown sugar over the butter,
just enough to cover the surface. Sprinkle ground cinnamon
over the brown sugar. Roll, long ways. Cut into 1 1/2 inch
rolls. Place on a pan sprayed with pam and cook 20 min.
You can make frosting to put over the hot rolls
made with powdered sugar, milk and butter.
I like it plain.
Serve with a tall glass of icy cold milk.
enjoy!
We are so similar. I think I need a quiet car ride. Or maybe a cinnamon roll. Will you bring me one...PLEASE?!
ReplyDelete