That parrot looks amazing, the flower too has so much color and blending...you did a great job. Thanks for sharing. You are doing great!!
Those are so beautiful! I am totally jealous of your talent! Keep up the great work and I will give you a list of things to paint for my house next...
Way to go Kelly...I'm always impressed by your ability to embark on a new adventure with confidence! Miss you and your sweet fam.
That parrot looks amazing, the flower too has so much color and blending...you did a great job. Thanks for sharing. You are doing great!!
ReplyDeleteThose are so beautiful! I am totally jealous of your talent! Keep up the great work and I will give you a list of things to paint for my house next...
ReplyDeleteWay to go Kelly...I'm always impressed by your ability to embark on a new adventure with confidence! Miss you and your sweet fam.
ReplyDelete