Thursday, January 7, 2010

It's good to be here again!

Okay, our computer went down,
the school computer went down,
down loading pictures have been a
huge pain so,... I will do my best to bring
you up to date.

You will have to
IMAGINE what it looked like

.......in your mind.............

We had a very relaxing Christmas.
Our Christmas tree got knocked down twice
and I saw the most amazing hanging Christmas
Tree at a friends house.

T (15 yrs) got singled out by Father Christmas
to sit on his lap.
T was reluctant but,
well....
seriously who wouldn't want to
with a personal invitation?

T told him he wanted boxing gloves
and Father Christmas revealed a
memory of getting the crap beaten
out of him by his brothers.

Classic!

We shopped and we were lucky enough
to get our hands on some Zhu Zhu pets.
Thanks Elise!

We went to the Oquirrh Temple to see
the Nativity. It was small but beautiful!

Christmas Eve dinner was um......
interesting. Tangy Lime Chicken!
Thanks for eating it you guys!
Good thing I made fried potatoes. :)

I've learned a lot about Love and Humility
with my family being recipients of Secret Santa
Gifts. We have felt the love of our Savior through you!
Thank You whoever you are!

Christmas was Wonderful!

New Years was fun too! We ate at Thai Delight
and saw Cloudy with the Chance of Meatballs.
Cute Movie!

I've been thinking a lot about
The Beast Master.

More on that later.

I'm excited about the new year and have made
resolutions..... you wanna know what they are?

Okay....
Tell my kids a bedtime story most nights.

Consistent scripture study and Family Prayer.

Study the Old Testament.
Thanks for the inspiration Lissette!

Get my family physically active!

Eat Healthier.

Really...I mean REALLY nurture my husband.
he's been so wonderful!!!!

There are gobs more...

Have a great day.

Remember:

A Joyful Mother is the best tradition!
Thanks Michele!

1 comment:

  1. You're back!! Good to hear from you. Thanks for your posts, they are always fun to read.

    ReplyDelete