E would NOT dress up! He LOVED getting candy though!
*
*
*
*
Halloween was fun! It really was. I think I had a
better attitude because I let my hair down and dressed up.
We were all happy and the night went great!
They had fun!
Carlin, Jeremy and T at Nick's party
Cousins Rock!
D dressed like a Halloween Candy Robber, C was a Pajama Girl
and Lills was an Indian Mama.
S was Mini Mouse and Avery was Jane Eyre!
And...... Me!

Carlin, Jeremy and T at Nick's party
Cousins Rock!
D dressed like a Halloween Candy Robber, C was a Pajama Girland Lills was an Indian Mama.
S was Mini Mouse and Avery was Jane Eyre!And...... Me!

Okay, so I only had 3 people enter my contest
and no one guessed right!
*
So there is no winner. S0 sad.
*
And I really wanted to give away
some chocolatey goodness.
*
Maybe next time! :)



You are funnier than heck!! That is a great costume. Way to go for letting your hair down. You crack me up!
ReplyDeleteI love your costume Kelly!!! It looks like you guys had a fun night! Honestly- you rock!!!
ReplyDelete