Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!


I'm not naturally fond of Halloween.
Another thing I need to change about myself I think.
My kids LOVE it!


LOVE it!

They went to bed last last saying that it was
Halloween Eve. It was all so exciting for them.
They had a hard time going to sleep. :)

Last year I was inspired by an Albertsons cashier.
She was dressed as a Harley Babe. Head band
on her head, tatoos all up and down her arms.
Leather tassel belt, tight jeans! HOT!
(my secret fantasy... Dont tell!)

So this year, I'm dressing up.
Here are the options:

A bloodied Scout Den mother....
a Harley Babe...
a witch ...
Little red riding hood...


Can you guess?
The winner.....
Hot Fudge Chocolatey goodness cake!

Post a comment or e-mail me!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE! :)

3 comments:

  1. I would like to keep it real..........the only reality on the list is the bloodied scout den mother. I have seen a few of them in my time. As a professional Scout leader for a number of years, a long time ago, these were my heros. The better they were the bloodier they got every week and the better their boys were. Yep, my heros.

    Rod

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since when does the mom have a choice? Isn't it what you put together at the last minute after you have shopped, sewed, cleaned up, dressed, made up, curled and teased and colored hair for a bunch of ugrateful(bless thier little hearts)munchkins who will only return home wired on sugar, sick and throwing up and dropping candy wrappers from here to breakfast? Since you seem to have the luxury of dressing and choosing what you want to be, I agree with Dad, Keep it real. Be Little Red Riding Hood (even though you feel like the wolf) with a smile plastered on your face and a basketful of goodies (bribes) at hand, to at least get some cooperation from those you dearly love - bless thier little hearts.

    Alisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the costume!!! You looked really hot! But.... where are the pictures?!?!?

    ReplyDelete