I am NOT a crafty lady, or a
sewing lady, but I've been looking at so many
talented people who are and .....
I'm inspired.
So I didn't get anxiety when I needed to sew a
birthday present for my awesome niece Julia.
I just did it.
It turned out okay.
I still need practice of course.
But here it is.
I made one of these for my daughter a
couple of years ago, but I thought I'd
see if I could still do it.
These are fun for holding treasures
or using as a scripture case.
Have a beautiful Sunday!
sewing lady, but I've been looking at so many
talented people who are and .....
I'm inspired.
So I didn't get anxiety when I needed to sew a
birthday present for my awesome niece Julia.
I just did it.
It turned out okay.
I still need practice of course.
But here it is.
I made one of these for my daughter acouple of years ago, but I thought I'd
see if I could still do it.
These are fun for holding treasures
or using as a scripture case.
Have a beautiful Sunday!
This is super cute. I love the one Chloe has. You are craftier than I, my friend. Keep up the good work!! :)
ReplyDeleteCool bag! and I like the fruit instead of cake idea....I wonder if my girls would ever go for that :)
ReplyDelete