
So, the school year has begun and
getting into the normal hummmm
of all of our schedules being part
of our normal lives again.
Everyday, up at 6-6:30 showered and
ready for the the kids. Send T off to school
and getting chores done and studies started.
Study.....
Dinner....
Bed.....
It's the same everyday!
The kids ask every morning,
" What are we doing today?" "Can we go somewhere?"
I say, " Well, we have school today."
But, I ask myself, "Where do I want to go?"
" What do I want to do?"
I want to go to that printing museum in Provo
that I heard was so cool. And eat lunch with friends.
I want to go up into the canyon and spend the day
in our wondrous world.
I want to shop for fun clothes and cute shoes and
wear them just because I want to.
I want to see something I've never seen.
I want to canoe around Daybreak Lake.
I want to take a painting class and paint a daisy to
hang in my kitchen.
Wouldn't mind going to a class at Home Depot and
learn how to drywall.
I want to do different things, I'm sure they feel the same way,
So,
Let's go on an adventure, and go somewhere today!
P.S. Would you believe I forgot my poor daughter is sick,
so, our adventures today will have to be inside the four
walls of our home.
Gosh,..... the possibilities are endless! :)
Oh, I so want to do many of those same things. That is why I am taking a break from "life" so I can create my LIFE. Good luck. I hope you have many wonderful adventures and memories to last a lifetime.
ReplyDelete