Thursday, September 3, 2009

Adventures



So, yesterday I was aching to go
on an adventure, but my poor
daughter wasn't feeling up to it so we stayed home.
We thought of some different things to do.
Not soooo different but, out of the norm.
Yes that is right, we finger painted with Chocolate pudding.

The Joy!

This is a tornado



Miss Mary Mac ( or some one of the like)





We gathered the books we are starting off with this year.
Truly an adventure!




Cooling off a little When C felt much better.



And, playing Uno with Dad(with the silly look) :)

Oh, and S got her hair cut.
Check it out on her blog on my side bar!
The Life of a Teenage Girl.


1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you get to read The Little House in the Big Woods!! I love that series! You are such an amazing mom. I only wish I was that creative with my kids everyday.

    ReplyDelete