
My super good friend?
Her name is Lissette!
She is amazing.
She met our good friend Jared
in Korea years ago, she fell in love with him,
married him, and had three awesome kids.
We are so honored to know her.
She became our best friend the minute we met her.
How long ago? 15, 16 years?
She's got talent too.
She makes the cutest aprons. And lucky for you,
She's selling them, just in time for Christmas.
She designs them to make you look very feminine!
I mean really, who doesn't want to look HOT in the kitchen
making your man a hot meal and nurturing your family?
Well, I know I do!
No, really... I do.
Well, you can too.
She makes Mother Daughter sets.
She can even make some for boys.
You choose the fabric, she makes it.
My daughters and I love ours.
They are a perfect gift.
Mother Daughter Sets $30

Child size $15

Adult size $20

Reversible aprons $25
If you would like to order some
leave a comment with your e-mail
and I'll contact you.
You wont regret it!
P.S. I dont know, but I think I should go into sales. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment