
Yes! It's true! I finally have a calling.
I have a work to do in my ward.
What is it, do you ask?
BLOGGING!
A blog for the our Relief Society.
A Relief Society Historian.
Picture taking, record keeping,
newsletter writing, and blogging!
All of these I have trouble with,
but, really, I'm looking forward to
learning how to do it all.
I love our church because we get
these amazing opportunities to
learn new things.
Honestly, who wouldn't want to be a part of it?
I have a work to do in my ward.
What is it, do you ask?
BLOGGING!
A blog for the our Relief Society.
A Relief Society Historian.
Picture taking, record keeping,
newsletter writing, and blogging!
All of these I have trouble with,
but, really, I'm looking forward to
learning how to do it all.
I love our church because we get
these amazing opportunities to
learn new things.
Honestly, who wouldn't want to be a part of it?
No comments:
Post a Comment