George Wythe University.
I need to write an essay about
my educational goals and why I
wish to attend George Wythe and
prepare a sample in an area in which
I have excelled with a cover letter
explaining the sample, among other things.
Three things I need to do while applying.
1. Finish my 5 Pillar Certification
(which will be completed in about 6 months.)
2. Manage my time for study.
3. Make some money!!!
Any ideas?
I thought of applying to be a early
morning seminary teacher.
I thought of baking some yummy
Cinnamon Rolls and bottled salsa to sell.
I thought of Pampered Chef, Candles,
Jewelry, Mary Kay, Avon.
( I don't know about these. I'm just
not a good salesman and I never go
to the parties I'm invited to because
I hate to feel like I have to buy.)
Paper Route?
Well, however it works out it will be great.
I'm finally determined to take this huge
step to accomplish my dream.
Getting a superb education so
I can find my voice and make a
difference.
Prayers are helpful too.
Lesson Learned!
I learned this a long time ago....
Do something that scares the crap out of you!
Kelly, I am SO excited for you!!! I had a friend's mom who helped put her husband through college by selling bread-don't know if that helps? I love that you are alway striving for more, please let me know if I can help in any way!!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks Lissette. You are the best. Love you so much!
ReplyDelete