Have you ever dissected a worm?
It's really quite gross. You slice the poor guy open,
pin his sides down
and start messing with his innards.
Only to find the coolest part.
His hearts.
5 of them!
Today I had a "worm" to dissect.
I needed a nap. I went to lay down and the kids were playing
and screaming!
Screaming I tell ya!
I called up to tell them to be quiet and
they did....for 3 min,
until 20 month old E decides he's mad and starts it up again.
In the whole 1 and 1/2 hours of laying down
I think I slept about 20 min.
That's the gross part.
The cool part was:
My kids had no problem letting me go and lay down.
They held down the house AND got most of their school work done,
while watching E, who can be challenging. :)
And sleep I did. ( 20 min. must have been enough.)
I feel ready to tackle the rest of the day.
What I want to know is:
Do worms always have 5 hearts or more?
5 hearts are you serious?? That is so cool to know!!
ReplyDeleteI invision Heaven as a place with many beautiful napping spots!! I can't see it being Heaven without them!!