This year is going to be and has been a new experience.
I do love the anticipation that comes with new experiences.
Our adventures are in abundance this year:
Dallin started Jr, High at Paradigm High. 7th grade.
Chloe started 9th grade
Sara is a Junior.
Tony is on a Study Abroad Mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of
Latterday Saints currently serving in Ulyonovsk, Russia.
Lilly and Ian are home with me. We are having fun, just the three of us.
Everyone is happy about their schedules for the most part.
I'm getting on top of our new Family Work Schedule.
I hate to say "No, you can't go" when the children
don't do what they are suppose to. I mean, I should love it, right?
Because that means they are learning responsibility and all kinds of
good lessons.
I still hate it. I do it though, even though it makes me mad as a hornet.
Maybe in a couple of years they will FINALLY get it and I wont have to say
"no" anymore. Maybe not until they are married and have their own children
will they finally get it. Ugh.
I love Motherhood. I love the good and hate the bad, but it all works in our
favor in the end, if we stay faithful and make good prayerful choices.
I love a new school year that is exciting and adventurous. There are new
opportunities all the time. Shakespeare team, Madrigals, Honor Choir,
Band, Ballet/jazz/tap classes, adventure clubs, Class Pres. (to name a few)
new friends and new teachers. And maybe, we wont get to take advantage
of some of those. It wont matter, because what is important is that we try new,
sometimes scary things and get out of our comfort zones. So we can grow.
Such texture!
Lots of excitement! Everyone looks so cute. Love to you all.
ReplyDeleteI am soooooo thankful I got to hang out with your awesome family. You guys are so great. And SMART!! Good luck to everyone with their new schedules. Hope to see you again soon :) Loves!!
ReplyDelete